-New COVID-19 resource:
 -All Person County Government buildings are closed to the public, accessible only by appointment through April 29, 2020.  Read more... 

Water and Wastewater

Customers having issues with water or sewer service can call the Public Services Clearinghouse between 7:30am-4:00pm Monday through Friday at 336-599-5658.  After Hours please call 336-504-9636 to report a water or sewer emergency.

Billing Questions should be directed to the Finance Department 336-599-3116.

Water Treatment Plant

Wastewater Treatment Plant