Record Keeping, Licensing, and Tax Planning: PCC Small Business Seminar
- Date: 11/07/2017 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Business Development and Entrepreneurship Center
105 N Main Street
Roxboro, North Carolina 27573
- Introduction: Seminar offered by the PCC Small Business Center
After completing this training, you will be able to:
• Explain the concept of record keeping and why record keeping is important to a small business.
• Identify record keeping practices, rules, and tools which are commonly available to a small business.
• Explain how these record keeping practices, rules, and tools work.
• Identify benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping.
• Explain record keeping basics for a small business.
• Identify software products available for small business record keeping.
• Identify the federal tax reporting requirements of a small business and its owner, and to establish a plan to account and pay for federal taxes.
• Identify the general state/local tax reporting requirements of a small business, and establish a plan to account and pay for state/local taxes.
• Identify methods for researching the local, municipal, and county reporting/licensing requirements for a small business.
Instructor: Michael BurnsContact Jody Blackwell, Director Small Business Center, (336) 599-6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.