Is Opening a Business a Good Fit for You: PCC Small Business Seminar
- Date: 10/12/2017 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Location: Business Development and Entrepreneurship Center
105 N Main Street
Roxboro, North Carolina 27573
- Introduction: Completing this class is an important step toward deciding whether or not you should start a business.
Completing this class is an important step toward deciding whether or not you should start a business. Business ownership can be an exhilarating, demanding, and lucrative endeavor, but it is not for everyone.
After completing this class, you will be able to:
- Clarify some of the myths and realities of small business ownership.
- Start a self-assessment to determine your readiness to become a small business owner.
- Set a plan of action to complete your self-assessments by seeking feedback from stakeholders, such as family, friends, and potential customers.
Instructor: Michael BurnsContact Jody Blackwell, Director Small Business Center, (336) 599-6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.